Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. As you know Internet Support Program for Indian
Wikimedian is running from 1 June. Now, after three months, we are taking a
break from the program on 31 August for the assessment.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Internet_support_for_Wikimedians_in_India

Please note after 31 August requests will not be accepted.

Thank you
Nitesh Gill