Hi Shijith,

I just read this - https://shijith.com/blog/wikipedia-page-abuse/ and I
wanted to say that the research is superbly phenomenal.

Regards,

Chitraparna Sinha (Meta <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:CSinha_(WMF)>)

Facilitator, Movement Strategy and Governance
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Strategy_and_Governance>,
SAARC, Wikimedia
Foundation <https://wikimediafoundation.org/>