Dear community members,

The first "Ask Me Anything" session will begin in 6-7 hours. Zoom link -
https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/89859711334

   - *Asia/Pacific*: 4 November 2022 at 09:00 UTC (your local time
   <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1667552400>). Interpretation is
   available in Chinese and Japanese.

Regards,

Chitraparna Sinha (she/her) (Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:CSinha_(WMF)>)

Facilitator, South Asia, Movement Strategy and Governance
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Strategy_and_Governance> (MSG)