Dear Jayantilal,

When I read your emails declaring things on behalf of community, I wondered was
there an election in the Indian community that I missed? Who elected you the
head of the community?

Then I looked more and realised you are the same email address that a few
months ago copied in government emails and told them that lefty liberals in
Wikimedia caused riots in Delhi. You put Wikimedians at risk.
https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org/message/IFUGTMEZIBMJQ2K4S5MD4THXYSIWC3NU/

You are also the same email that has been called out for harassment on this
list for years.
https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org/thread/X7OIIPRLH7FJ4HLSDQCNQMEUGWBPCZ2C/#X7OIIPRLH7FJ4HLSDQCNQMEUGWBPCZ2C

and

https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org/message/EXQ6XZQGFUOFG7RI77M2R4G2E2SVAXXW/

You are also the same email who has never shared your wiki username (I am not
asking your real name) so we can "celebrate your accomplishments." You keep
asking for transparency and then use that information to put trouble on people
with authorities.

So, Ms Iskander and everyone else, I ask you not to reply to this email and
fuel this ridiculous email address and their sock puppets further.

Instead, everyone should make the next conference better by engaging on the
Meta page shared by the community.

Thank you to the Wikimedians at the conference - the program looked interesting
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2023/Program and I like
that the Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Karavali, Punjabi and many more communities
had chance to meet.

Let's continue to add to the wikis and stop adding here.

Regards,
Wiki Verma