Dear Chitra,

It is unfortunate to see you go this way. It has been more than a year since we
came to know each other, and that we are alumni of the same seat of learning.
Being someone who has been leading a thematic user group affiliate since July
2021, I have seen very few people in this movement who happen to be as much
friendly and helpful as one could be, and you are one among those rare people.
Your engagement with the movement has helped DCW reach a certain height, and
you would always be a part of its history and legacy.

I have expressed it elsewhere that the way MSG team was dissolved was not very
good. We are not aware of the reasons inside but I am pretty much confident to
say that the wider South Asian movement has lost one of its important
caretakers, someone  who had the ability to hold the community together. Our
movement experience will not be the same after June 30.

On behalf of the DCW fraternity, I request you to be with the South Asian
movement and help it grow and prosper, which has of course been your vision and
goal. You have been like a family member who wants the family prosper but it is
not always seen that everyone from the family values this vision.

We look forward to your insightful and knowledgeable support in the future.

Best regards,
Aafi (on behalf of the DCW)