> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:34:37 +0300
> From: gerrardkos...@gmail.com
> To: wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org
> Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Wikipedia for Kamukunji Schools
>
> Hi guys
>
> The nairobi skuls idea is great. Lets just give them what is available
> now, we can always upgrade it when the kenyan version is out. I am
> sure it will help them lotz.
>
> Gerrard

Hi Gerrard,
Your assumption is flawed: we've called a number of schools that we had
installed the offline Wikipedia and the feedback that we got was that the
content wasn't relevant. This is why we are working on a Kenyan version,
because we don't want to repeat past mistakes.
David,
I agree with Stephen and think that you should consider hosting us after the
Berlin meeting (probably on the weekend after Easter?). It could also act as a
get-together for us to hear Stephen's and Alex's experience at the Chapters
Meeting. Thanks for the offer :-)
--Abbas.