Hello Folks,

>From our last chapter meet-up on May 26th [1]  we decided that there shall
be an edit only meet-up in this month plus a thorough intro to Wiki editing
of our new members at the chapter. I would suggest we get into planning
early to give sufficient notice and make all the necessary arrangements
into place.

In the meantime, I have been compiling a list of stub-articles under
category Kenya that need expansion which we could use at the editathon plus
clearing up the remaining bit of the topics for off-line  Wikipedia. We
will also need a venue for this meeting

Venue: Abbas please confirm whether the Ihub will be available or otherwise.

regards,
Stephen

1. http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmke-meeting-26-05-2012