Hello!

Dead drops were discussed during our last community meetup on 26th May
at the Mlab and there was even an awesome video that I showed to the
members present and everyone was convinced it was a good project that
we could undertake.

The same applies to GLAM plus other projects on the etherpad  here >>
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/
wmke-meeting-26-05-2012

The minutes are yet to be posted on our website by Anne but every
detail was documented on the pad including the snack munching
session;)

I thought the essence of using the etherpad was for members to follow
the meeting proceedings remotely plus as a form of temporary
documentation. We have to save the trees and let them live as we share
in the yet to be sum of all human knowledge!

cheers,

Stephen.
sent from my $100 gadget.

--
*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*
<http://uwanja.wordpress.com>