Hi Asaf,
I think Steve should convince the board and WMKE members about the
expenditure first before he does that to you.
I hope that the WMKE chairperson will convene a meeting soon (If possible
within 3 weeks) so that we can have the issue sorted and the remaining
amount transferred to a joint account.
I also hope that this meeting (when convened) will run smoothly.

Best Isaac