Sorry for the long silence guys, I've been really caught up with stuff;
that aside, I'll have an uipdate from the lawyer next week as we haven't
yet met.

As for the meetup, I can help set it up minus the venue. From the last one
we had, I remember we had deliverables and one that was pretty clear was of
the chapter membership to produce more drivers meaning more answers than
questions/comments something which I think hasn't worked out as of now.
Don't get me wrong, the questions are welcomed but we are at a point that
we can't afford not to follow-up with solutions.

So my suggestions would be to have stuff done during the meetup instead of
discussions/assigning  roles to be completed later since clearly, that
isn't working.

With that said, I'm available for a meetup on any weekend between now and
the 1st of Dec.

cheers,
Alex