I have written up the dratf minutes of our meeting on Tuesday and put them on
meta here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK_v2.0/Board_meetings/2008-11-25

The main decisions concerned the bank account opening.

Any comments/corrections to me/on meta please by next Monday.

Regards,

 Andrew Turvey
Secretary
Wiki UK Limited
Wiki UK Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in
England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. The Registered Office is at
23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL

Information contained in this email may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this email
from your system. Unauthorised copying, forwarding or other use of any
confidential information in this email may result in legal action.