> As I said when this issue came up in one of the board meeting, we can't just
> call the AGM the day after we get a bank account. There need to be time for
> people to join after the bank account, and before the notice, so that they
> can be a member and decide/time to run for the board, which need members to
> be nominated in writing.

That's true - I believe some people are waiting until the account is
open before submitting their applications so they don't have cheques
floating around for weeks (whereas I just haven't got around to
filling out the form yet!). There would need to be time for them to
apply. I guess that means an early February AGM at the earliest unless
the bank gets back to you in the next week or so.