Hi all,

I'm starting to get some more details together about the events at the
Victoria & Albert Museum that we're running as part of the Wikipedia
Loves Art project.

The V&A are organising their launch event on Sunday 1st February -
time to be confirmed. If you can come down that day or otherwise
contribute either in person or on wiki during February please sign you
name up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:w...@v%26a#participants

Please spread the word to anyone else you know who may be interested -
the following groups have already been notified:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:w...@v%26a#publicity and please
add in any other groups you contact.

Lastly, we're planning a short discussion on irc:wikimedia-uk to
organise the event and sort out how the V&A element is going to fit in
with the international project.

If you can think of anything else please post on the project talkpage!

Regards,

Andrew