Heya guys. I managed to get the opportunity to send an email. I havnt been able
to get to the bid page and am unsure whether I am going to be able to get
access before the deadline so if people could look over the page once more and
do what work they feel is needed.

Can I also remind people about the irc meeting with the jurors on sunday at
2000 (that should include DST). A good turnout would be much appreciated. Any
concerns that people have that I could answer  before the meeting so that we
are all on the same wavelength should be posted to this list.

Seddon