Thanks to Wikimedia UK and the board (old and new) for a fascinating
afternoon in Manchester yesterday - and for the opportunity to witter on
about the BBC and open media. FWIW, as an outsider, and a veteran of
many committees and groups, I saw enthusiasm and real professionalism
from members and board (I also joined up!). Well done to all.

I took some pictures, which are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bowbrick/sets/72157617359600152/

Do me a favour and add notes and tags etc., especially names. Some pics
didn't come out because I am an idiot - apologies if you're apparently
excluded!

Steve

--
Editor, BBC Radio 4 Blog http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radio4
07768 257 570

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.