2009/7/11 David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com>:

> That said, your approach is most certainly particularly amusing :-D I
> expect they'd claim these were commercial works and the core of their
> business or somesuch.

I know this is a bit late, but I just wanted to note this point - FOIA
is not a perfect tool. You *can't* request something under the Act
which is "reasonably accessible to the applicant", which is explicitly
defined to include things they have to pay for.

It may seem an attractive idea, but if they'll sell you a digital copy
regardless, then FOI will run into a brick wall at speed.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk