On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 14:56 -0700, AndrewRT wrote:

> I notice now there's actually a Skype extra called "Pamela for Skype"
> which can be used to record. It's available as a free 30 day trial or
> €18 to buy - something like that might be worth doing, particularly if
> we could get one for free!

There used to be a free Skype recorder for Windows - I found it
unreliable.

I ended up buying SkyLook which integrates Skype with Outlook - very
nice.

However, on GNU-Linux the Skype recorder is completely free and I've had
no problems with that. You're just not using the latest version of
Skype.

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcn...@wikinewsie.org>
Wikinewsie.org