On Sun, 2009-12-20 at 15:18 -0800, AndrewRT wrote:

> - Board meetings have moved from IRC to Skype, which we haven't been
> able to open to the public or even publish the recordings afterwards
> - We haven't been able to publish a newsletter since September
> - There is little input to Board agendas or reaction to minutes
> - Non-board activity on this email list, the wiki and in chapter
> projects hasn't really developed in the way we originally hoped

This is the one that bugs me. It is technically possible to record Skype
conference calls. All that is required is one participant running a call
recording program. There are some rather fancy and expensive ones on
Windows but, the basic one available in Ubuntu is free and works fine.

Of course, something freely licensed would be much better.

That and me wondering when my membership (now paid) actually goes
through.

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcn...@wikinewsie.org>
Wikinewsie.org