Just as a follow-up to this, it's fantastic that these press releases
are being put together - and I hope that this continues going forward
- but it's important to remember that, if it goes out with the
Wikimedia UK name on it, it needs to have board approval. Please
don't start sending out draft press releases before that approval
exists.

In this case, it's too late, so we'll have to live with it. But
please don't do this again...

In terms of the content of the press release, there still seem to be
some outstanding questions. Andrew posted on the talk page 5 days
ago, pointing out a few things, which it would be good to discuss.
The central point is: are we absolutely positive that the facts are
completely accurate? Also, note that the press release as it stands
is lacking a headline and a date.

Steve's also made some suggested changes, which I've put on the talk
page.

Thanks,
Mike