Charles,
I'm certainly interested. I would like to find out how may wikimedians there
are in the midlands. I intend to launch an idea which is based here. At the
momement I'm waiting for feedback from a number of leading wikimedians (hint
yes you three), but I am unsure as to how many people are a small car ride
away. So hope this idea works.

Seasons wishes
Roger

On 17 December 2010 08:01, Charles Matthews <charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com