On 16 May 2011 21:51, Lewis Cawte <lewisca...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I don't know, I'm 14, (15 in September), I live in Brighton, so it
> wouldn't be too hard to get there, but the idea of getting lost in
> London by myself scares me, and going unaccompanied into the pub (the
> regular venue I believe)... I guess I like the hackathon because theres
> a fair amount of time for talks and bugsmashing as well, and there are
> lots of techy people in one room...

As the organiser of the London meetups, I should throw in here that
I've been mindful of the lack of variation in venues and a worry that
as a pub, the location discourages some of our community - I'd be
happy to move it to another spot if that would work better for people
(Lewis and others). :-)

J.
--
James D. Forrester