On 27/07/11 20:37, WereSpielChequers wrote:
> If the first step is working out a rough budget. Step zero is
> establishing whether we have a team of people wanting to make this
> happen, then logically step minus one is creating a signup page
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_bid for all those enthusiasts
> to sign up at.
>
> So having done step minus one I shall pause and wait for the rush.
>
> WSC
I'd be interested in helping plan this, I'm currently 14 now, so I can't
take a lead role (because travel and school are a big problem for me
being able to go around and check stuff out), but I'd like to play a
fair sized part, for the 2014 Wikimania, I'll be 17.

Not sure what in particular I'd like to help with, just saying, I'd be
happy to help, maybe shadow tech support on the day(s) as well, I feel
quite knowledgeable, but learning experiences are a plus.

Just throwing that out there.

-- Lewis Cawte