>> As I understand it, I'm on a temporary contract until January 15. Details of
>> the role are publicly available at
>> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Office_Administrator.
>
> Ok, so you're basically being hired to work on the fundraiser. I guess
> the plan is to wait until the CEO starts before deciding how office
> admin will be handled in the long-term. Not long to wait for that now!

That's right.

Once we have a Chief Exec we will have a much clearer idea of how a
number of roles which we've had in mind for some time will pan out.
There will definitely be an ongoing need for some administrative
support but not necessarily to this job description, hence us
advertising a few weeks ago on a temporary basis.

Regards,

Chris