At Wikimania I met a number of people who were keen to jump start their
chapter or proto chapters' GLAM program by joining in with one of our GLAM
events. So next time we have a British Museum style editathon workshop with
curators I'm keen to get skype channels setup and online participation from
around the world. The model I'm hoping to emulate is the V&A Tipu's Tiger
event where lots of participants were in India.

WSC

On 16 September 2011 13:22, Tom Morris <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:20, Andy Mabbett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Do we need a Wikipedia page where such requests can be gathered?
>
> Meta provides what you want:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests
>
> --
> Tom Morris
> <http://tommorris.org/>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to