On 16 September 2011 22:11, Chris Keating <[email protected]> wrote:
> Just to let you know, Wikimedia UK is now accepting Direct Debit donations.
> http://directdebit.wikimedia.org.uk/
> We'll be working on making this more attractive over the next few weeks but
> the functionality is there.
> Of course if any of you felt like setting up a Direct Debit then that would
> be wonderful, but this email is mainly to let you know what some of us like
> to spend our Friday evenings doing. :-)

This is fantastic! Well done!

When I become treasurer, direct debits were one of the things I most
wanted to sort out and, when I ceased to be treasurer, one of the
things I was most disappointed that I hadn't been able to sort out.
I'm incredibly glad you've succeeded where I failed.

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to