Notability is still an issue Gordon. However the rules for places are "its
on a map" and we will do histioric buildings but not every 1960s Church.
AGF I think .... you will be surprised. We pulled out 100 items at Derby
Museum and none were challenged on notability.

Roger.

Roger Bamkin
Chair WMUK <http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board>
01332 702993