We are keen to have a regular, probably monthly to start, open access edit type event where people could come and share and learn.

I would think after the AGM would be best - we can promote it there.

It needs to be after our slight office expansion (to six desks) in mid April and be on an afternoon that is best. I believe Wednesday afternoons are still 'sports afternoons' at colleges so perhaps Wednesdays are best as we can attract at least one group of Wikimedians.

Any thoughts from people?

Jon