On 11/06/12 22:53, geni wrote:
On 11 June 2012 09:28, Katherine Bavage<katherine.bav...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the welcome, and I look forward to meeting and speaking with you
all over the coming weeks/months as we work towards the 2012 fundraiser and
a broader fundraising strategy - exciting stuff.

I will be at the meeting of the Board of Trustees on the 30th, and will
spend the next weeks wrapping up my current job and reading around - so any
resources you think might be a 'must see' do feel free to email me directly
on katherine.bav...@gmail.com or on here

Although I don't expect  you to read it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/Incidents
would give you a good understanding of the kind of day to day drama
the English Wikipedia has while
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost will give
you a more civilized overview.

Aahhhh..... I feel that Wikipedia is now too big for my brain. In a parallel word, compare with Linux, when it all got too big for Linus and all individual developers. Or our Prime Minister when the number of his children reached three.

:-)

How much of the deep and dirty side of Wikipedia and other projects will illuminate the new fundraiser for Wikimedia UK? Or the rest of us?

Gordo