If it's any help, we do have about 500 donors from the city of Oxford, and
there are also members of WMUK from Oxford. I can't tell you who they are,
but if you're planning an event or something similar, I can email them and
ask them to contact you?

PS: Does this mean we might be having Oxford vs Cambridge editing contests
in the future?

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992