On the format, a wiki is practical for our users, but not for people new to
the system - even if they are comfortable editing, using a complicated
table is definitely a deterrent. We actively discourage posting contact
details, for obvious reasons, which adds an extra hurdle to confirming - as
we need names and contact details, we have to be able to follow up is they
don't post them.

(unrelatedly, I did sign up, but no email - can someone check if I am in
fact registered?)

- Andrew.