On 1 August 2012 11:10, Thomas Morton <morton.tho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The Chapters agreement is pertinent; in it WMUK agree to avoid "engaging in
> any activity that might negatively impact the work or image of the
> Foundation."
>
> This is a matter across several venues of the movement - one of which
> includes us and our reputation.

What activity has the chapter engaged in?

I'm sure the Foundation is concerned about the situation, but it's
really not their place to intervene.

I am assuming the Foundation is aware of the situation - do we have
confirmation that they are? If not, it would be a good idea to notify
them as a courtesy (they have a tendancy to get annoyed if we don't
tell them stuff...).