On 03/08/12 09:39, Fae wrote:
On 3 August 2012 09:14, Gordon Joly <gordon.j...@pobox.com> wrote:
Shame that this is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth/
I wonder if his phone was hacked?
Glad you find it amusing Gordo. At some point you might want to recall
that I am a real person with a real personal life including my partner
of 22 years. I am planning on coming to the next London Wikimeet, I
would be happy to talk to you or anyone else about the allegations in
these newspaper articles, if you still find it funny in a couple of
weeks you can explain the joke to me.

Thanks,
Fae

I was making the point that the press are more likely to focus of the salacious aspects, rather the complex and intricate story, where there would be unable explain the whole picture. And the Levenson Enquiry has shown the press have a lot to answer for.

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/

No offence to you intended, so I apologise if came across that way.

C U at the London wikimeet,

Gordo