Am hoping some of your guys will pop into the office and say hello. Say
Australia win a gold yesterday in the main arena. Leave a few for us.

On 1 September 2012 06:50, John Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats to the UK wikimedians keeping wikipedia up to date.
>
> If you notice anything that needs updating for Australians, email the
> HOPAU mailing list ( ho...@googlegroups.com ) to handball it to our team.
>
> Is anyone focusing on keeping China's results up to date? In Chinese
> Wikipedia too?
>
> John Vandenberg.
> sent from Galaxy Note

*Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia U.K. is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and
Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Movement.  It is an
independent non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia
nor responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk