*Where will the jobs be?*
Desks available in the London office, certainly in the UK.
I would like the Volunteer support person to be with us as it is so
important to coordinate all our activities.
Nothing set in stone.
Jon

On 9 January 2013 14:33, Deryck Chan <deryckc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One piece of information seems to be missing - when are these jobs
> expected to start?
>
> On 9 January 2013 21:02, Richard Nevell
> <richard.nev...@wikimedia.org.uk>wrote:
>
>> Wikimedia UK are now accepting applications for three posts: Volunteer
>> Support Organiser<http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Volunteer_Support_Organiser>
>> , GLAM Organiser <http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM_Organiser>, and Education
>> Organiser <http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education_Organiser>. The
>> deadline for all three is 5pm on Friday 8th February 2013.
>>
>> Please pass the details round to to anyone interested.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Richard Nevell

*Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk