The terms of reference of the governance review can be found here:

http://uk.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Wikimedia_UK_independent_review_Terms_of_Reference.pdf

Section 9 gives the dates when various reports should be provided:

1 November 2012 - Proposed methodology and project plan
1 December 2012 - Description and Chronology
1 January 2013 - Interim report
31 January 2013 (target), 15 February 2013 (deadline) - Final report

The first three of those should therefore be available now. Can
someone please tell me where I can find them, or explain why they are
not yet available?

Jon said on the wiki on 9 January 2013 that the Interim report was
expected to be published "any day now"...