Many thanks Andreas. Both are published by the same group - Media Wales -
so I can see how it happened. The corrections have been requested and I'm
sure they'll be dealt with soon.

Stevie

On 31 January 2013 15:50, Andreas Kolbe <jayen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Stevie. Now there is another one:
>
> ---o0o---
>
> Roger Bamkin, director of Wikimedia UK, said someone from Llandaff had
> contacted him about the idea but he had yet to meet them to discuss it.
>

> http://yourcardiff.walesonline.co.uk/2013/01/31/llandaff-plans-to-become-wikipedia-town/
>
> ---o0o---
>
> Andreas
>

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Stevie Benton <
> stevie.ben...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Andreas and John. I'll get corrections made ASAP.
>>
>> Stevie
>> On Jan 31, 2013 7:59 AM, "John Vandenberg" <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Freopedia is spelt wrong.
>>>
>>> John Vandenberg.
>>> sent from Galaxy Note

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*