I think you are mistaking me for someone with the power of a Stalin. This
is a community movement with staff , trustees and volunteers all of which
have played roles in this and it is only the staff over whom I have
authority.

I also think your email style is horrible and to quote yourself 'totally
unacceptable'. My mum would have given me a good telling off for such
rudeness.

Can't you find ways to express yourself that make you r point without
seeming angry and arrogant?

Jon

On 11 February 2013 15:38, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2013 3:25 PM, "Jon Davies" <jon.dav...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > It is so easy to think this was simple and why did it take so long. It
> just did. From October 1st 2011, through two legal drafts, the involvement
> of staff and trustees over two continents, countless meetings, phone calls
> and emails, it all took time.
> >
> > Let's be happy we got there and toast the success. But please let's move
> on and make QRpedia work.
>
> You're the chief executive, it's your job to review what has happened,
> work out why it went wrong and work out how to do things better in future.
> "It just did" is totally unacceptable.

*Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk