Hi all - thanks for the interest!

We've finally secured a room, after an awful lot of phoning around and
juggling of bookings - we'll be working with the images on Monday 18th
March, at the BL Conference Centre (which some of you may remember
from GLAMcamp, or from one of my public workshops). I haven't set up
times etc yet, but we have the room all day - there's a public
wireless network, and I'll arrange coffee and sandwiches.

If you are still interested in coming along on the 18th, please drop
me an email to say so, and I'll start pulling names together :-)

- Andrew.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk