That's a super piece of outreach and Daria deserves all our congratulations
for the success of the work she's doing.

It's worth pointing out that the Southbank Centre also has a short article
on Daria in their "Artists and Speakers" section at
http://wow.southbankcentre.co.uk/artists/daria-cybulska/ - I reckon that a
few more of those and she'll be notable enough for her own Wikipedia
article!

--
Rexx