Hi Harry,

There are a couple of reciprocal image donations where we are getting or
hoping to get sets of images and I want to send them  the equivalent part
of the Commons collection.

Regards

Jonathan Cardy
GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives & Museums) Organiser/Trefnydd
GLAM (Galeriau,
Llyfrgelloedd, Archifdai a llawer Mwy!)
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0990

Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control
over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Press Enter to send your message.