See:
* https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Wikimedian_in_Residence_draft_job_description
* https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/File:Example_WiR_agreement.pdf

I believe several JDs from around the world have been published, it
would be useful to add them to the GLAM wiki.

Unfortunately the WMUK example of an agreement has gradually become
more bureaucratic over time so I could not recommend it as best
practice. The first agreements I created for GLAM projects/WIRs were 2
or 3 friendly pages explaining how reporting and responsibilities
would work and not intended to be a contract that needed to have an
institution review by its lawyers. This approach tends to be a
sticking point when negotiating a GLAM project, particularly when the
level of finds being spent may be a few hundred rather than a few
thousand quid.

Fae

On 12/03/2014, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> To help with a project proposal I'm putting together, it would be
> useful to have copies of UK Wikipedians in Residence's job
> descriptions - are any available online, or can anyone share their
> copies please? Also salaries, if advertised publicly.
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
> @pigsonthewing
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Personal and confidential, please do not circulate or re-quote.