Hi all,

I think I would have agreed with Fae, were it not for the fact that there
is no charge to attend this event. In fact I have contacted Stevie as
regards attending on behalf of WMUK (even though I doubt I have the sort
of charisma that Ed has suggested would be useful). As I now have an over
60s free travel card, there are no implications as regards travel costs.

So bearing in mind the zero impact on the Charities finances, I hope no
one regards my attendance as problematic?

all the best

Fabian
User:Leutha