Oh dear, I seem to have started this by referring flippantly to the meeting as a "summit" in an email to Ed Saperia about the early-June Barbican event, which I cc'd to Andy as he has signed up on the page for that. The term was entirely my own invention for that email, and not used by anyone before or during the event. I must say I assumed during the meeting, without asking, that Andy had been invited but couldn't make it. I think we would have benefited from his presence. The meeting did not cover Train the Trainers in much detail at all (while I was there; I missed the start), except in terms of talking about the trainers and helpers available to WiR's for training events.

It was a useful SWOT-based discussion on the issues we all face, sharing experiences.

Sorry to have stirred all this up.

John

---
is active.