If you spend a short while looking through the history of the article, you
can see that:

1. there has been all sorts of vandalism over the years;
2. Cluebot caught a lot of the vandalism within a minute of it being made;
3. It's well-watched and editors reverted the rest of the vandalism quite
quickly;
4, There's no incident of vandalism (that I could see) that remained more
than a couple of hours.

In other words, our system works. But that's not news.

--
Rexx