PR opportunity?

"Wikipedia asks for contributors to bring Magna Carta article [link] up to
highest standard [link to FA criteria] ahead of 800 year anniversary. The page
currently gets over 150k views per month [link to pageview stats]. Never edited
Wikipedia but keen on history? Here's some info to get you started [link to
getting started page], and check out the Wikipedia history project [link to
Wikiproject History]."

Sent from my iPhone