Just a quick addendum: the photos have just been uploaded to Commons at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_15_in_the_United_Kingdom
too, but not in a specific category for the London event (as I know there
was an Oxford one too).

It takes a bit longer to put them on Commons than Facebook, as there's more
info required, but I believe they're now geocoded and categorised correctly.

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992