But Gordo, how would you expect the wider volunteer community to amend the
Articles other than by debating and voting on a resolution at an AGM (or EGM)?

Volunteers who are not members, for whatever reason, can still make their views
known, even if they have no legal entitlement to vote.

I'd be interested in any ideas to increase participation, of course.

--
Doug