Try wp-admin -> ‘Appearance’ -> ‘Editor’, select ‘Theme Footer' on the right,
and edit the info there. Make a backup of the changes, though, as they will be
lost if you later update the theme. You might want to consider adding a
CC-BY-SA license while you’re there. ;-)

For screenshots of the process see e.g.:
https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/change-wordpress-appearance/change-footer-text-brand

<https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/change-wordpress-appearance/change-footer-text-brand>

Thanks,
Mike