> On 30 November 2018 at 14:01 Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now would be a good time for the WMUK board to review whether having
> its own wiki is worth the on-going investment in scarce volunteer time
> or employee time.

Not so much. There has been an issue for five years, IMX, and a "review" that
concluded that starving the wiki of resources, and, more importantly, of
respect by staff has left a mess is not a long job. Just rationalising it away
is cheap, in all senses of the world. Besides, it could be useful, and a plus
for fundraising, with TLC.

> For QRpedia, current and potential usage is far wider than the UK.
> Discussing its maintenance and long term future should be widely
> promoted and can easily justify a specific WMF funding case.

For QRpedia, I would agree that a tech review now would be a good idea.

Charles