Take part in our Advice Sector Data Expedition

In partnership the Greater London Authority<https://www.london.gov.uk/> and
Advice Services Alliance<https://asauk.org.uk/> are hosting an Advice Sector
Data Expedition and we’d love for you to join us.

When: Friday 28 June

Where: Tavis House (1 - 6 Tavistock Square, London, England, United Kingdom)

Time: 9:30am-5pm

What to bring: All you’ll need is an open mind and a laptop. Lunch and
refreshments will be provided.

Data expeditions bring together a multi-disciplinary team from Civil Society
organisations, Policy makers, data experts and anyone interested, to gain
insight on a chosen topic or theme.

This time we are interested in understanding what existing open datasets about
and from London’s advice sector can reveal. To get more of an idea about what a
Data Expedition involves, read our blog about the Sports Data
Expedition<https://www.london.gov.uk/city-hall-blog/active-data-city-halls-sports-data-expedition>
 we hosted last year.

The Data Expedition is a space to share skills, learn about new datasets, find
tools you can take back and use in your day-to-day work and highlight the
potential of data through discovering new insights and developing hypothesis.

Sign up here to take
part!<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=6j1lMAH7TEuN38GD-J_r-5yUWko0qsRFhwAy5-L3zARUMDRONVY5NjQyR1RWSDBKSDMzR0swQUlGWC4u>

#LondonIsOpen